More from The Q&A: Andrea Riley
Andrea Riley is a basketball star despite being only 5-foot-5.
Or is she a basketball star because of that?
Check out some more Qs and As from The Q&A with the Oklahoma State point guard:
Jenni Carlson: Being 5-foot-5 — you and I are the same height, by the way — what’s the best thing about being that height?
Andrea Riley: I like when everybody tells me, “You’re short, and because you’re short, you can’t do anything.” I love when somebody tells me that. It’s so motivating. That has happened since I was a young girl.
JC: You like the doubters.
AR: I love it. It’s so motivating.
JC: So, the worst thing about being 5-5?
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 100558Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15302OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13338Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8709Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8075Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8036How to help tornado victims
- 7986Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6703Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6459Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5978Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients