More from The Q&A: Willie Warren
OK, so the Oklahoma point guard has nowhere near the basketball credentials of Magic and Chuck, but after talking to him this week for The Q&A, he sees some similarities. Check it out.
Jenni Carlson: I understand you’re a broadcast journalism major. Why the interest in that field?
Willie Warren: Just watching Charles Barkley and Magic Johnson, I have the same sense of humor they have and I feel like I know just as much about basketball as them. My dad played basketball. My mom was a high school and college All-American. I’ve been around the game a long time, and I feel like I know enough about the game where I can just be on TV.
JC: You’re not going to go all Craig Sager of us if you make it, are you?
WW: I dunno. We’re just gonna have to see.
JC: But he wears pink and purple and crazy stuff.
WW: Oh, no, no, no. Not pink and purple.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 38644Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15211Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9740Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9154Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8873Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7777Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7381Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7081Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 5938Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5914Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients