Big Blake getting a taste of Clippers Curse
Wonder if Blake Griffin is starting to believe in this Clippers Curse idea.
The former Oklahoma standout has officially been a member of the Los Angeles Clippers for all of three months, and already he’s had not one but two injuries.
Perhaps you remember that Griffin was sidelined earlier this summer. He strained his right shoulder during a summer league game in July. He was on track to return to action when the Clippers opened training camp earlier this week.
That injury just seemed like a blip on the Clippers Curse radar. After all, the team best known for futility has had far worse incidents. Take Danny Manning, for example. The slam-dunk, No. 1 pick in the 1988 draft went to the Clippers, and 26 games into his pro career, he suffered a knee injury. He was never the same after that.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 28939Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 26978Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 5000Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 2753Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 2336Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 2282Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.