New ‘do for Sherri? What’s next?
Sherri Coale might be going through a mid-life crisis.
Not that that’s a bad thing.
Watch my latest video commentary or continue reading below:
The Oklahoma women’s basketball coach showed up at Big 12 media days earlier this week sporting a new ‘do. Her signature curly blond locks are gone, replaced by a straighter, more feathered look.
Frankly, I can believe I’m talking about feathered hair, but we know that many of you are. Some of you miss the curls. Some of you love the new look.
Coale knows how all of you feel.
“I can’t decide,” she said, when asked about changing styles.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21951Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13280Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10987Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 10877UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7355Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 7058Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
- 6253Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 5703Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 5606Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 5160Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients