Thunder: What about Dallas, Thunder fans?
Nothing is set in stone yet, but chances are good that the Thunder will open the playoffs against the Mavericks.
Both Dallas and Denver have a chance to fall into the No. 7 spot opposite the No. 2 Thunder, but Denver would have to lose at Minnesota tonight for that to happen.
In case you didn’t know, the Timberwolves have won one game in the month of April since 2009.
Like I said before, chances are good that the Mavs are coming to town.
So, Thunder fans, what do you think about this matchup? Do you like the Thunder’s chances, or does playing the defending NBA champs have you a wee bit worried? Is it a good thing to have a chance to knock out the team that knocked you out a year ago? Or is it worrisome to face a team that bounced you in five games last season?
I want to hear from you, Thunder fans.
You can leave your comments here, or you can email me at email@example.com.
You have opinions. Bring ‘em.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 22333Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8521Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6853OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6505OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5318Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5086Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4091Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3978Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3546Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
- 3194Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients