OKC Thunder: Fancy meeting you here, Mr. Cuban
Gail Van Campen sees all sorts of customers at her late-night hot dog stand in Bricktown.
Self-made billionaire entrepreneurs, though, are something of a rarity.
But not on Sunday.
Hot Dog OKC had a visit from Mark Cuban, the Dallas Mavericks owner who is in town for his team’s playoff series against the Thunder. He had his picture taken with Van Campen — no word yet on the hot dog that he ordered — and then she posted it on the stand’s Twitter page, @HotDogOKC.
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6223Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5055Oklahoma City psychiatrist fined $25K for letting students write prescriptions
- 4821Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients