Boone Dock shaking
Boone Pickens Stadium is literally rocking this afternoon.
When Jacob Lacey intercepted a Colt McCoy pass, Oklahoma State’s stadium actually moved. For good reason. Lacey returned the pick for six, and the Cowboys took a two-touchdown lead less than three minutes into the game.
Granted, we’ve seen this before, OSU getting out to a big lead on Texas.
But this Texas team looks less than capable to come back from a big deficit. OSU’s offense drove down the field easily on its first possession. The Cowboys picked up yards in big chunks.
Now after another Texas turnover, OSU is driving again.
Could be a long day — for the Longhorns.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6223Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5055Oklahoma City psychiatrist fined $25K for letting students write prescriptions
- 4821Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients