Critical for the Cowboys
Oklahoma State leads Texas by a touchdown.
And the Cowboys are in critical condition.
The Longhorns have scored on their last two possessions, and with the ball and five minutes remaining in the first half, they had a chance to tie the score heading to the locker room.
The Cowboys needed a stop.
And they just got one.
But now, they need to go score. Having only a touchdown lead against Texas isn’t enough. With four minutes until halftime, OSU has plenty of time to get into the end zone. Having a two-touchdown lead will be a huge psychological boost in a series that has been earmarked by big second-half comebacks by Texas.
In the past four games in the series, Texas has outscored OSU 137-7 in the second half.
The Cowboys need to build a double-digit cushion stat.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 51290Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14843Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9419Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7710Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7083Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6592Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6563Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6561Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 6039How to help tornado victims
- 5671Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients