Is this one in the bank?
Just when you think Oklahoma State has this game in the bag, the Cowboys leave the door open a crack for Texas.
OSU leads by two touchdowns with nine minutes left in the game, and punter Matt Fodge just pinned Texas deep, deep, deep in its own territory. Instead of getting a stop, though, the Cowboys just allowed a 75-yard Jammal Charles run.
Now, Texas is within a touchdown.
Unfortunately, deadline calls, and I’m not going to be able to blog the rest of the game. I hope to check in later tonight.
I still like the Cowboys’ chances, but they need to score right now.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients