Thunder: What about Westbrook’s look?
OK, Thunder fans, I have a burning question to ask you this morning.
What did you think of Russell Westbrook’s postgame look?
In case you went to bed and missed it during the Thunder’s postgame press conference, I’ve included a photo.
I’m not a fashionista by any stretch of the imagination, but I have to admit, the red-rimmed glasses and fishing-lure shirt stopped me in my tracks when I saw it Monday night. Westbrook is like a lot of guys in the Thunder locker room — he loves to try out different looks.
But this was different.
The outfit drew all sorts of jabs from the studio crew on TNT.
“Well,” Charles Barkley quipped, “at least we know they got a TJ Maxx in Oklahoma City.”
Shaquille O’Neal said, “I’ve got one word for you: Garanimals.”
Listen, I’m not convinced those guys are the be-all, end-alls of fashion, so I want to know what you thought, Thunder fans. Did you like it? Hate it? Run out and buy your own version of it?
I’m dying to know.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17700Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8160OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6156Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6118Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 5947OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4682Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4603Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3471Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3463Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 3304As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients