All out Zac Attack
This just in: Zac Robinson is good.
The Oklahoma State quarterback is developing into quite a quarterback, maybe even one of the best in the Big 12. He already has 275 yards of total half in just the first half against Baylor, 105 rushing and 170 passing.
With the Cowboys seeming content running the ball — and why not? — Robinson has only attempted 13 passes. He’s completed 12 of them, though.
Lots of times, a quarterback will struggle to complete that high a percentage against no defenders in practice.
Robinson isn’t going to wow you with his passing ability, but he is more than capable. And he is fleet and agile on his feet.
And remember, this is only his ninth game as the Cowboy starter.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 26051Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17463Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 8771OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 8410Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 8211UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7989Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7271Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6160Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 5551Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 4750Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients