Thunder: A new kind of Thunder Madness
Check this out, Thunder fans.
Reding Farm in Chickasha has taken the fall-corn-field-maze to a new level. They’ve done a Thunder themed maze this year complete with the team’s logo and mascot, Rumble. (I have to admit, I had to look at Rumble for a minute to figure out who it was. For a second, the scruff hanging off the chin made me think it was Kendrick Perkins. I don’t normally confuse Perk for Rumble, by the way!)
The maze doesn’t open until Sept. 28, so you can’t run out try to find your way through it just yet. But just looking at it from this aerial picture makes me think it could be a bit of a challenge. Consider yourselves warned!
You can check out more about Reding Farm at its website: redsiloproductions.com.
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17205Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9411Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9383Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6982Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6824Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6420Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6294Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 6021UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6010Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5537Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients