Big 12 Football: Halloween Spectacular!
Ran across a great bit on USA Today’s “Game On!” blog — babies dressed up for Halloween as college football coaches.
Interestingly, there are several coaches who’ve inspired Halloween garb who are from the Big 12. And hey, these folks don’t even have any youngsters dressed up as Bob Stoops or Mike Gundy. I have to think those two would be easy to emulate.
(Last minute costume idea!)
The above photo of Baby Bill Snyder may be the best, but you can see all the cuties as coaches by clicking here.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11436Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11312Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 5665Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 5178Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4351Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4349OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4135How to help tornado victims
- 3981Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 3781Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 3432Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients