Missouri Tigers fired up for OU game
Kansas may be Missouri’s biggest rival and final regular-season game. But based on recent history, the Missouri players say they have circled Oct. 23, when OU comes to Columbia.
“It’s a big game. It’s our Homecoming game,” said cornerback Kevin Rutland. “Since I’ve been here, we’ve never beaten them. So it’s a big game for me, and our entire team. Losing to them in both championship games, it hurt. So we’ll be ready for them.”
Said running back Derrick Washington: “We’re looking forward to that. The last time we played them in the Big 12 Championship, they put it on us.
“Believe it, that game is highlighted on our schedule. We’re going to try and get after it.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 54539Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 32179Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 9189Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 3989Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 2759Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients