Stoops: O-line improved
Whether Murray is able to have an All-Big 12 caliber season depends heavily on the improvement of an offensive line that was erratic and banged up all last season.
But Stoops likes what he’s season from the line this off-season and anticipates the unit will be much improved from last year.
I said earlier I thought our offensive line was going to be much better than people anticipate,” Stoops said. “You add Eric Mensik and Gabe Ikard that were two tight ends, big tight ends that are now bigger tight ends, and they’re around 290, along with the maturity of the other guys as they’ve gone through the year. Played last year without Donald Stephenson, who coming into the year was a guy that we felt was similar to Trent Williams in ability, and he’s in the picture now.
“So we have a chance to be better.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 29552Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 26325Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8457Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7892Fatal fire: Two arrested in Oklahoma City death of 7-year-old boy
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients