Reserved seats sold out for Oklahoma’s game vs. Kansas
Oklahoma Athletics announced Friday morning that reserved seats for Oklahoma’s 3 p.m. tip against Kansas have sold out.
The game is at Lloyd Noble Center and will air on ESPN. Oklahoma is 14-7(5-4). No. 5 Kansas is 19-3 (7-2).
There are, however, a limited number of restricted admission seats for $10. They can be bought at the north and east box offices when the doors of LNC open to the public on Saturday at 1:30 p.m.
From the athletic department’s press release:
Restricted admission tickets allow access into the arena, but do not guarantee a seat. After tipoff, restricted admission ticket holders may take any open seats that remain in the upper level. Patrons with reserved tickets have first priority to the seat location on their tickets.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage after tall metal utility polls fall in northwest Oklahoma City
- 3653Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3418Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients