Predictions: OU vs. Air Force
Air Force travels to Norman this weekend. Jenni Carlson wrote a story about one of the pilots flying over Owen Field before Saturday’s game.
Here are our staff predictions for OU-Air Force:
Jake Trotter: OU, 44-14
Mike Baldwin: OU, 34-20
Berry Tramel: OU, 41-21
Jenni Carlson: OU, 41-17
Brandon Chatmon: OU, 42-20
John Helsley: OU, 35-20
Mike Sherman: OU, 42-14
So what’s your prediction? Can the Sooners stop Air Force’s running game? Leave your thoughts in the comments section below.
And if you haven’t joined our Picks contest at http://newsok.com/picks/, you should join now to pick 20 college football games each week against our sports writers.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 18732Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 15952Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 10745How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 2753Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 2638Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 2099Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 1489Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 1234Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients