Postgame thoughts: What did you think of the Sooners’ performance?
It wasn’t pretty, but the Sooners defeated Air Force 27-24 today. What did you think of the game? Landry Jones was inconsistent. He was 26/42 for 254 yards and a touchdown, but he overthrew several receivers. The Sooners also gave up 351 yards rushing against the Falcons on 63 carries – a 5.6 yard average. Are you worried about the rush defense?
Ryan Broyles had 10 catches for 116 yards and freshman Kenny Stills had four grabs for 47 yards, including one for a big third-down conversion to clinch the game. But senior Cameron Kenney had two bad drops and finished with one reception for 23 yards.
Leave your comments below.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 54347Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 32459Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 11466Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients