Predictions: OU at Cincinnati
Oklahoma travels to Cincinnati this weekend to take on the Bearcats in the Sooners’ first road game of the year (though the game’s being played at “neutral” Paul Brown Stadium, home of the Bengals). Last year on the road, quarterback Landry Jones had more interceptions (10) than touchdowns (8) and was down in every other category compared to his stats playing in Norman. The Bearcats, on the other hand, are a disappointing 1-2 on the season and without their top receiver and tight end against OU.
Here are our staff predictions for OU at Cincinnati:
Jake Trotter: OU, 24-10
Mike Baldwin: OU, 31-21
Berry Tramel: OU, 34-20
Jenni Carlson: OU, 38-20
Brandon Chatmon: OU, 44-17
John Helsley: OU, 42-13
Mike Sherman: OU, 31-17
Will Landry Jones and the Sooners continue their road woes? Predict the final score.
Join our OU-Cincinnati press row live chat at http://newsok.com/sports/ at 4 p.m. Saturday to chat with our writers before the game. We’ll be chatting throughout, too, providing instant analysis.
If you haven’t joined our Picks contest at http://newsok.com/picks/, you should join now to pick 20 college football games each week against our sports writers.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17700Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8160OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6156Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6118Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 5947OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4682Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4603Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3471Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3463Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 3304As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients