CBSSports.com columnist: ‘Oklahoma is a stupid football team’
Cincinnati is not good — Cincinnati is, in fact, pretty damn lousy — and Oklahoma won by the slimmest of margins. If Oklahoma were Oklahoma State, where the coach is a man and a win is a win, then beating bad Cincinnati by the slimmest of margins would be celebrated.
But Oklahoma strives for more than the Holiday Bowl, so this wasn’t a celebration. This was scary, and I’ll tell you why.
Because Oklahoma is a stupid football team.
Oklahoma is fast, but Oklahoma is stupid. Oklahoma is skilled, but Oklahoma is stupid. Strong? Yes. Oklahoma is strong.
Read the rest here.
What do you think of Doyel’s column? Is he spot on or dead wrong? Leave your thoughts in the comments section below.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage after tall metal utility polls fall in northwest Oklahoma City
- 3653Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3418Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients