Red Hulk sells out, second print coming
The first full appearance of the “Red Hulk” in “Hulk” No. 2 from Marvel Comics has sold out at Diamond Comic Distributors, the primary distributor for comic-book stores. A second printing is planned for March 26.
The series is written by Jeph Loeb (“Heroes,” “Batman: The Long Halloween”) with art by Ed McGuinness (“Superman/Batman”).
“Hulk #2 was a blast!” said Senior Editor Mark Paniccia in a release. “Red Hulk Vs. Iron Man! The destruction of the red and gold Hellicarrier! The New Abomination revealed! It’s a superhero sugar rush! … Wait ‘till the fans see the next round of knuckle busting. In Hulk #3, New Abomination and Red Hulk go into the ring against each other!”
“Hulk” No. 3 is set for an April 23 release.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11731OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9188Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 6809Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5811Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5608Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4406Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 4394Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4389Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 4190OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3756As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients