“Secret Invasion” updates from NYCC
A “Thor: Secret Invasion” series will be written by Matt Fraction (“Immortal Iron Fist”), according to Comic Book Resources.
“ Matt Fraction, who just wrote the extremely violent and incredibly fun ‘Thor: Ages of Thunder’ one-shot for me will be writing ‘Secret Invasion: Thor,’” editor Warren Simons told CBR News. ”I am extremely excited about the artist we have lined up – I’m really happy to be working with this team – but we won’t have an announcement about the artist until early May.”
Also according to Comic Book Resources and Marvel.com, a “Deadpool” ongoing series by Daniel Way and Paco Medina is in the works. The first three issues will tie into “Secret Invasion.”
“Deadpool will play a role in [Secret Invasion] that no one else does—or can—and he’ll have some real explaining to do after the war is over,” editor Axel Alonso says at Marvel.com. Also in the CBR report: ”Nova” 16-18 and “Guardians of the Galaxy” 3-6 will tie into the cosmic area of the “Secret Invasion.”
Marvel.com has more about the Guardians tie-in: ”The Guardians are looking at the Invasion from the outside,” (co-writer) Dan Abnett notes. “Their [point of view] is cosmic in scale and scope and therefore should provide an interesting contrast to the main Secret Invasion stories presented in other titles.”
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 29552Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 26325Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8457Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7892Fatal fire: Two arrested in Oklahoma City death of 7-year-old boy
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients