“Hulk” issue 3 sells out
According to Marvel, “Hulk” No. 3, featuring the Red Hulk, has sold out at the distributor level. Copies may still be available at retail.
The book is written by Jeph Loeb and drawn by Ed McGuinness. Marvel is preparing a second printing to go on sale May 28.
The Eisner-winning, Emmy-nominated Loeb features the Red Hulk against A-Bomb and an appearance by the green Hulk, as well. Who is the Red Hulk? Future issues may hold the answers.
“I’m amazed and so grateful for our continued success — three issues and three sellouts! Ed and I set out to have fun on this title and clearly the retailers and readers are having a blast too!,” Loeb said in a release. “We know that everyone is spoiling for the Red Hulk vs. Green Hulk match-up and this one sets the stage.”
– Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7246UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6857Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5852Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients