SPOILER WARNING: Character resurrection in “DC Universe Zero”
Comic book fans have been crashing comic-book sites worldwide, including Newsarama, with the news that Barry Allen returns in the pages of DC Universe Zero. Barry Allen, who was the Flash in the 1950s-1980s (and was arguably the first Silver Age hero), died in “Crisis on Infinite Earths” series in the mid-1980s.
The New York Daily News kicked off the intense fan interest this morning with an interview with Grant Morrison and Geoff Johns, who confirmed the return of Allen.
”When the greatest evil comes back to the DC Universe, the greatest hero needed to return,” Johns said.
– Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17094Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9372Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9356Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6811Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6759Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6420Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6251Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 6008UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 5965Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 4858Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients