More Eisner films planned
Wired pushes it as a savvy business move, given the continued success of comic-book movies in the wake of Iron Man, and especially given the buzz around the Frank Miller-directed “The Spirit.”
Eisner obviously has some great work, though I don’t know if it’s the same audience, at all, as that for “Iron Man.” And I’m not sure you can improve on “A Contract With God” or “A Life Force” or “Invisible People” by making them into films — they’re nearly perfect as graphic novels! But I suppose more people being exposed to and aware of Eisner’s work is a good end goal for all of this.
– Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21951Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13280Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10987Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 10877UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7355Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 7058Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
- 6253Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 5703Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 5606Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 5160Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients