Help Gene Colan
Brian Cronin at CBR points out some ways to help longtime Marvel and DC artist Gene Colan, who is hospitalized without health insurance.
Clifford Meth will be handling a tribute with proceeds going to Gene Colan:
Aardwolf Publishing will be publishing Meth, Colan & Other Theologians, the proceeds of which will go directly and immediately to Gene and Adrienne Colan. The new book will include everything that was in Perverts, Pedophiles & Other Theologians (the short-fiction collection that Gene and I did together for Aardwolf in 1997) plus two never-before-published stories illustrated by Gene. This will be a limited edition (aprox. 100 pages) of only 500 copies, all signed and numbered. You can order it NOW by sending (via PayPal) $20 plus $3 shipping to: email@example.com
Daniel at 2oth Century Danny Boy provides an address for postcards and Get Well Cards:
2 Sea Cliff Avenue
Sea Cliff, NY 11579
Colan’s work on “Tomb of Dracula” made for one of the best comic-book runs of the 1970s. Colan was also involved with “Daredevil,” “Batman,” “Captain America” and dozens more.
– Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21059Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7331Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7023OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6693OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5627Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4676Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4297Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 4215Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3462Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
- 3297Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients