“You’ll All Be Sorry” to be published in book form
Nat Gertler of About Comics lets us know that his company will be publishing the humor columns of Gail Simone in a collection. “You’ll All Be Sorry!” was a popular satire column at Comicbookresources.com that was Simone’s entry into the comics industry. From the release:
Featuring a mixture of classic entries culled from her popular online column and brand new pieces, this About Comics paperback will delight Simone’s growing legion of fans.
Behind a Scott Shaw! cover, readers will find dozens of articles as Simone turns her sharp wit on Wizard, Watchmen, Whiteout, bad Batman fan fiction, and even the Internet itself. This was the work that launched her comics writing career, leading to her writing first for Bongo, then for Marvel and now DC, where she has gained acclaim for her runs on such books as Birds of Prey, Wonder Woman, and her original series Welcome to Tranquility.
In addition to the original pieces that Simone built her career on, the book features original articles, including the revelatory “How to Write Comics (with food and boobs) the Gail Simone Way!” Readers will also be invited to “Choose Your Own Crossover,” and Gail has also blackmailed a bunch of her pro friends into crafting an all new set of “Condensed Comics Classics”. Each piece is being freshly laid out to reflect the material being parodied, and many come with illustrations.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 81977Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32354Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 27598Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 23828Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 15915Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 8307Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 7696Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 7650Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
- 7465Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday
- 7362Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients