Next Spider-Man could be “Almost Famous”
Michael Angaramo, AP
Latino Review says the top choices to play Peter Parker/Spider-Man in “Spider-Man 4,” should Tobey Maguire choose not to return, are Patrick Fugit and Michael Angarano. Interestingly, both actors were in “Almost Famous,” playing the same character, William Miller. (Angaramo played the even younger William.)
I think I could buy either of these guys as Peter Parker; however, I think a new Spidey means a new Mary Jane, too, and if Raimi’s not back, well, it’s a whole new ballgame. Still, there are more Spider-Man stories to be told, and if they are done well, I’d gladly watch them.
– Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 89652Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 73465Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 36350Oklahoma sucker-punched by second round of twisters
- 35145Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 14325Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 13653Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 11646Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 10034How to help tornado victims
- 8719Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 8601Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients