“Wolverine and X-Men” premiere a hit for Nicktoons
“Wolverine and the X-Men” was a ratings hit for Nicktoons, as the debut episode was the network’s highest-ever premiere with kids and boys. The premiere drew 436,000 viewers, up 808% from last year, according to a news release.
Full release after the break.
Nicktoons Network’s Wolverine and X-Men Carves Niche as Net’s Highest-Rated Premiere Ever with Kids and Boys
Nicktoons Network’s back-to-back premiere episodes of Wolverine and the X-Men (Jan. 23 8 and 8:30 p.m. ET), the new action-packed animated series based on Marvel’s popular super hero series, was the network’s highest rated original series premiere ever with kids and boys. Each episode posted triple-digit gains with all kid and boy demos.
The hour-long block, elevated the network’s ratings by +233% with kids 6-11 and +180% with boys 6-11; and averaged 1.0/123,000 K6-11 and a 1.4/91,000 B6-11.
Highlights of Wolverine and the X-Men 8 p.m. (ET) episode include:
* The 8 p.m. telecast scored triple digit gains of +133% with kids 6-11 and averaged a .7/92,000 K6-11, and +175% with boys 6-11 with a 1.1/72,000 B6-11.
* With tweens 9-14 the episode earned a .6/70,000, up +500%; with boys 9-14, it was up +350% and averaged a .9/60,000 B9-14.
* With kids 2-11 the episode earned a .7/135,000 K2-11, up +250%; with boys 2-11, it was up +233% averaging a 1.0/105,000 B2-11.
* The premiere also drew 436,000 total viewers (P2+), up +808% over last year.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 64379Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 31540Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 30680Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 16244Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 7370Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6239Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4310Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
- 4237Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond
- 4076Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 3649Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients