Alan Moore interview at Wired
If you want to see what the modern master of comics has to say about superheroes, comics, homage, film and more, check out this Wired interview. There’s a bit of his thoughts on filmed adaptations of his works (in short: he has no use for them), and more about his upcoming “League of Extraordinary Gentlemen” series from Top Shelf.
He comes off bitter but brilliant, for the most part, with a different opinion on current comics than the one I have, anyway. (That said, he admits to not particularly following mainstream comics anymore.)
A funny comment from Moore about ending up working for DC after WildStorm was purchased:
When I returned to work for—well, I didn’t return. I was kind of press-ganged. I had DC buying the company I had just signed contracts with, which is flattering in one way and very creepy in another. It’s like being stalked by a very rich demented girlfriend who can just buy your entire street in order to be close to you.
– Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 26517Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 16984Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9163UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 8469Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 7839Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 7354OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 6545Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6151Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 5942Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 5445Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients