Megan Fox looking at Fathom, Jonah Hex
According to The Hollywood Reporter, Megan Fox (“Transformers”) is in final negotiations to join the film “Jonah Hex,” based on the DC Comics Western hero. She’s also attached to star in “Fathom,” based on Michael Turner’s aquatic hero.
“Jonah Hex” is set to begin filming in April, directed by Jimmy Hayward. Fox will play Leila, a “gun-wielding beauty,” according to THR, and love interest to Josh Brolin’s Jonah Hex.
“Fathom” is being written by Jordan Mechner, the creator of video game “Prince of Persia.” “Fathom” was created by artist Michael Turner, who died in 2008 at age 37. According to THR, Fox had been a fan of “Fathom” since it debuted in 1998.
This is probably the best excuse I’ll have this week to run a lot of Megan Fox photos. I met Fox at the “Transformers” junket in 2007, and it seemed likely then that she would become a bigger star.
– Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients