Rourke, Johansson reportedly in “Iron Man 2″
MTV, among others, is reporting that Mickey Rourke has signed on to play a Russian villain in “Iron Man 2.” Meanwhile, Scarlett Johansson, who appeared in the comic adaptation “The Spirit,” also is said to have joined the cast, as the spy Black Widow. “Iron Man” was one of the big hits of 2008, starring Robert Downey Jr. as wealthy industrialist Tony Stark, who becomes the superhero Iron Man. Jon Favreau is scheduled to return as director in “Iron Man 2,” which is set for a 2010 release.
Let’s have some more pictures of Scarlett Johansson to celebrate after the break.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14862OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 11951Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 8347Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6661Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6166Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5685Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4422Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 4121Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 4098'Hatchet hitchhiker' arrested after attorney found dead
- 4034Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients