Former ‘Prince of Persia’ joins Resistance on ‘Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles’
THE NEXT LEVEL
Actor Yuri Lowenthal moves from animation to video games to live-action projects with ease. The “Prince of Persia” voice actor today guest-stars on “Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles” in the first part of a two-part arc.
“The character I’m playing is Christopher Garland,” Lowenthal said in a phone interview. “He’s a sonar man on a submarine. He’s also a member of the Resistance.”
The Resistance is the human resistance to Skynet in the future world on “Terminator.” Lowenthal’s two-part arc includes the episodes “Today’s The Day Part 1,” airing tonight, with the second part scheduled for next week.
“It’s in many ways a self-contained story within that world, that plays more like a movie than a TV show,” Lowenthal said. “We felt like this particular crew formed a strong bond and had something really good going on.”
Lowenthal said he enjoyed the action-packed pace of “Sarah Connor Chronicles”:
“Stuff like this is why I got into acting in the first place: running around on a submarine in the future, fighting evil robots with a plasma rifle,” he said.
Lowenthal’s also a popular video game voice actor, who has portrayed the title role in “Prince of Persia: Sands of Time,” as well as parts in “Halo 2,” “Medal of Honor 2: Rising Sun” and “Rave Master.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 46837Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15035Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9615Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8305Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8125Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 7398Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 7351Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 6838Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6723Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 5826How to help tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients