“Sweet Tooth” among Vertigo launches in 2009
MEMPHIS, Tenn. - DC Comics’ mature-readers line, Vertigo, will launch three new ongoing series in 2009, it was announced at the annual ComicsPRO meeting of comic-book retailers.
Vertigo’s new series in 2009 are “The Unwritten,” “Greek Street” and “Sweet Tooth.”
“The Unwritten,” set for a May release, is by the “Lucifer” creative team of Mike Carey and Peter Gross. Vertigo Executive Editor Karen Berger said “The Unwritten” was along the lines of a “classic” Vertigo series like “Sandman” and “Books of Magic.”
“It really blends the best of reality with fantasy,” Berger said.
The second series, “Greek Street,” is written by Peter Milligan (“Shade the Changing Man”).
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21361Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10815Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8633Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8589Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8336Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7789Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7697Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7169UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6790Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5790Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients