“Sweet Tooth” among Vertigo launches in 2009
MEMPHIS, Tenn. - DC Comics’ mature-readers line, Vertigo, will launch three new ongoing series in 2009, it was announced at the annual ComicsPRO meeting of comic-book retailers.
Vertigo’s new series in 2009 are “The Unwritten,” “Greek Street” and “Sweet Tooth.”
“The Unwritten,” set for a May release, is by the “Lucifer” creative team of Mike Carey and Peter Gross. Vertigo Executive Editor Karen Berger said “The Unwritten” was along the lines of a “classic” Vertigo series like “Sandman” and “Books of Magic.”
“It really blends the best of reality with fantasy,” Berger said.
The second series, “Greek Street,” is written by Peter Milligan (“Shade the Changing Man”).
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 79875Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16375OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12357Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 12103Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12064Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 10249Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 9002How to help tornado victims
- 8692Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma tornado victims identified
- 8481Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8426Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients