Image Comics plans CBLDF benefit comic, variants
MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Image Comics will release a second “Liberty Comics” to benefit the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund, announced Joe Keatinge, the public relations and marketing coordinator for Image.
The first “Liberty Comics” raised more than $30,000 for the fund.
The second “Liberty Comics” is planned for October.
In addition, Keatinge announced a series of variant covers that will be tied to some of Image’s biggest releases. These covers, which will cost $1 more than the standard cover, will raise money for the CBLDF.
– Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7246UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6857Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5852Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients