New creator-driven lineup coming from WildStorm
MEMPHIS, Tenn. — WildStorm announced the development of an aggressive creator-driven line at the 2009 ComicsPRO Annual Meeting.
Several new comic-book series will be joining the WildStorm line, announced Hank Kanalz of WildStorm. The titles include:
- “North 40,” by Aaron Williams (“PS238″) and Fiona Staples (“Secret History of the Authority”).
This is a miniseries about a Midwestern American town that holds a secret in its library — a book that brings dreams and nightmares to life. It launches in June.
- “Red Herring,” by Dave Tischman and Philip Bond.
This six-issue miniseries launching in June was described by Kanalz as “The Daily Show meets the X-Files.” It’s designed to be a series of miniseries, Kanalz said.
- “Sparta,” written by David Lapham
A sleepy American town built around its football team has a magical undertone.
- “Garrison,” written by Jeff Mariotte
“Garrison” is an FBI procedural miniseries in which agents are tracking down a serial killer.
Kanalz said WildStorm is committed to shipping these series on time.
“We’re sticking to our promise that when we solicit, that means we’re ready to go,” Kanalz said.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 54539Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 32179Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 9189Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 3989Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 2759Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients