Yuri Lowenthal’s favorite Legion of Superheroes episodes
Yuri Lowenthal, who played Superman in the “Legion of Superheroes” animated series, told The Oklahoman about his favorite episodes.
#1 “Man of Tomorrow”: “That was my big start in that role.”
#2 “Phantoms”: “Superman finds out that he’s got this cloned, evil brother in the Phantom Zone.”
#3 “Man from the Edge of Tomorrow”: “There were several episodes where I got to play both the past Superman and the future Superman talking to each other. And they’re both very different characters. So it was really a challenge, but one of those fun challenges.”
#4 “The Substitutes:” “The Legion holds auditions, and the League of Substitute Heroes gets together after they fail the auditions.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 20967Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17573Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12128Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9661Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 9194Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8604Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 8594Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 8358Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 4994Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
- 4806OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients