Signed “Berserker” comic will benefit CBLDF
MEMPHIS, Tenn. — A special signed edition of the “Berserker” comic will be distributed to comic-book retailers who sign up to support the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund through Diamond Comics. The promotion was announced by Top Cow Publisher Filip Sablik at the ComicsPRO annual meeting of direct-market retailers.
The issue will be signed by Milo Ventimiglia (“Heroes”) and the creative team. Ventimiglia brought the project to Top Cow; the team creating “Berserker” is made up of writer Rick Loverd (“Friday Night Lights”), artist Jeremy Haun (“The Leading Man”) and cover artist Dale Keown (“PITT”).
The preview issue of “Berserker” is available now; the first issue is set to ship in June. Sablik said the violent series should appeal to fans of “Wanted.” In the story, the two lead characters discover they have incredible strength when they become filled with rage.
– Matt Price
Embedded below is a “Berserker” promo video, which debuted at New York Comicon.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 30214Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 19534Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7073OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6093Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5026OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4433Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3498Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3460Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3276Oklahoma City Thunder: The time has come for OKC's young players
- 3162Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients