Top Cow promotes direct-market initiatives
MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Top Cow Publisher Filip Sablik outlined several of Top Cow’s initiatives at the ComicsPRO annual meeting of direct-market retailers. First and foremost among Sablik’s points was the company’s promise to hold the price point of its regular books at $2.99 through 2009.
The trade dress of the books has been redesigned to highlight the price. Sablik said any book at a higher price would have more pages or extras included.
Sablik also reminded retailers of the direct-market exclusive pricing on the first volumes of the Ron Marz “Witchblade” and “Darkness: Accursed,” which retail through comic shops at just $4.99. These each collect six issues. Volume 2 of “Darkness: Accursed” is set for April release at $9.99.
Sablik reminded retailers to sign up for Top Cow’s “Let Us Win You Over” campaign, in which selected retailers will receive free books to give away to consumers. It will feature 25 stores per month, and is a yearlong campaign to attract new readers. More information is available at www.topcow.com/freecomics.
– Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients