He’s Our You – A Lost discussion with George Lang and Matt Price
In something of a blog crossover — think of those classic Justice League/Justice Society team-ups — George Lang of Staticblog and I, Matt Price of Nerdage, will share some thoughts on this week’s episode of “Lost,” “He’s Our You.” As the episode begins, Sayid has been captured by the Dharma Initiative, and Sawyer plans to save him. Plans are afoot to continue this as a regular feature if interest continues. Spoilers ahead.
A SPOILERIFFIC DISCUSSION OF “He’s Our You.”
MATT: Well, I feel like this episode wasn’t perhaps as awesome as the last two — there was simply a lot of moving pieces into place for that final shot. Still, I did notice some interesting things.
1. Sawyer’s beard coming back.
MATT: Since Jack and crew returned to the island, Sawyer is looking more like Sawyer and less like LaFleur.
GEORGE: Kate just brings out the beard in him. Makes him all hairy and man-musky, instead of looking, ’77 stylee, like he’s ready to sit in with America on a lovely rendition of “Ventura Highway.”
2. Kate and Juliet
MATT: Maybe they should just rock-paper-scissors?
GEORGE: Yeah, except that in Juliet’s case, it would be suture scissors. Rock-paper-scissors would be one option, but Kate’s handy with guns and rigging explosives, and Juliet, as a medical professional, probably knows how to make Kate’s death look like an accident — at least to your average or below-average Dharmanians. Juliet basically has squatter’s rights (in the “possession is 9/10ths of the law” sense, perv) on this one, but Kate’s psychology is structured toward deviancy — she can get what she wants. Plus, Kate’s a good tracker, so Juliet can’t just run away. Kate has the upper hand.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17917Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 11872Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 10569OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10552Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 10275Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9958Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9874Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 5389Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5156Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
- 4651'Hatchet hitchhiker' arrested after attorney found dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients