Star Trek: The Exhibition to make East Coast debut
If you’re a Star Trek fan on the East Coast, you’ll soon have the chance to take a look at “Star Trek: The Exhibition.” Featuring props and costumes from the new “Star Trek” film, “Star Trek: The Exhibition” covers 12,500 square feet.
The show will make its east coast debut Saturday, May 16 in the Mandell Center at The Franklin Institute. It runs through September 20. The 12,500 square foot interactive exhibition contains a collection of authentic Star Trek ships, costumes and props from over 40 years of Star Trek.
From May 16 through June 18, fans can also see the IMAX version of the “Star Trek” film, “Star Trek: The IMAX Experience.”
The Exhibition will include authentic costumes and props from the newly released Star Trek feature film including the Enterprise uniforms of Spock, Pike, Scotty, Chekov, Uhura, McCoy, Sulu and Nero; Kirk’s black shirt; as well as the prop phasers, communicators and tricorders used in the film.
Tickets are timed and dated, and include general admission to The Franklin with a Fels Planetarium show. More information about tickets is available by calling 1.877.TFI.TIXS or visiting www.fi.edu. Information on tickets for groups of 15 or more is available at 1.800.285.0684.
– Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 51290Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14843Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9419Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7710Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7083Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6592Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6563Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6561Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 6039How to help tornado victims
- 5671Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients