Wolfman-Perez ‘Teen Titans: Games’ promised for 2010
The DCU Source blog has announced that Marv Wolfman and George Perez’s “Teen Titans: Games” graphic novel, long in the works, will see the light of day in 2010.
Comic Book Resources has an in-depth interview with Wolfman about the project.
The book began as a planned original graphic novel in 1989, but was shelved when Perez grew weary of drawing the Titans characters. It was put back on the schedule in 2004, and was planned for Christmas 2004 or possibly 2005, according to statements by Wolfman at the time. However, Perez was needed for other projects, and the book was again delayed. Now, however, it seems that the 20-years-in-the-making book will see the light of day this year.
The Wolfman and Perez run on “Teen Titans” was among the most popular comics of its day, rivaling Marvel’s X-Men. 2010 will mark the 30th anniversary of the first Wolfman-Perez “New Teen Titans” issue.
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 25487Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17319Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9536OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 8741Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 7985Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7943UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7139Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6051Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 5454Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 4574Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients