More superhero cakes
So superhero cakes came up as a topic again after Marvel’s Tom Brevoort appeared on Last Cake Standing on the Food Network. I noticed more traffic to this page, where I showed off some superheroic cake designs from my wife, Annette.
Since I’m all about giving the people what they want here at Nerdage, I asked Annette if she had more cakes she’d be willing to show off at the blog. She obliged. The Booster Gold cake shown above is one of my all-time favorite superhero cakes. The following gallery showcases superhero cakes including Aquaman, Rorschach from Watchmen, the Wonder Twins and more. For the non-superhero fan, there’s a Spock from Star Trek and a Tom and Jerry. Enjoy! Feel free to share your own superhero cake pictures of you’ve got ‘em.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 22176Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 12149Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10702Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8951Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8805Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8651Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 8107Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7311Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7062Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6971UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients