Will David Goyer write Man of Steel?
Latino Review posts that David Goyer (“Batman Begins”) has been hired to write the Superman reboot, which the site says will be called “Man of Steel.” According to Latino Review, it will hearken to the John Byrne era of Superman comics, will feature Luthor and Brainiac, and will not star Brandon Routh.
All of this is still conjecture at this point, but makes for interesting speculation. In a recent Nerdage post, more than 80 percent of readers were in favor of Routh returning to play Clark Kent/Superman in the new Superman film, however, it always seemed to be a long shot that it would happen. I’d say Routh isn’t absolutely out until a new casting announcement for Superman is made, however – and I imagine we’re still months away from that happening.
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11863Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10625Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9988Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 9782Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 6778Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4215Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 4087Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 3968Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 3762Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 3633OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients