Mouse Guard week: Free Comic Book Day
David Petersen’s “Mouse Guard” joins “Fraggle Rock” as Archaia’s entry into Free Comic Book Day. His story will be 11 pages, with the other half of the book launching Archaia’s take on the “Fraggle Rock” property.
Petersen has participated in Free Comic Book Day on his own the past three years without a specific tie-in.
“I’ve participated in Free Comic Book Day, just going to local stores, doing signings, sketching, just being part of the whole thing,” Petersen said. “In the past, because I haven’t had a free book like we do this year, a participating book, at my own cost I would always generate a print and hand that out for free in the spirit of Free Comic Book Day. I felt really awkward being there saying, ‘Hi, I’m here and I’ll sign your books, but you have to buy them on Free Comic Book Day.’ So I always made sure that I had something for free.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 64632Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14648Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8984Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7016Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6971How to help tornado victims
- 6471Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6275Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 5865Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 5834Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 5724Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients