Two Terminator games come to iPhone
In addition to seeing “Terminator” at the cinema or reading the comics, gamers can become characters from the “Terminator” franchise in new games for the iPhone.
In “Terminator,” an iPhone game from Dark Horse Comics and Big Head Games, gamers take on the role of Resistance fighter Kyle Reese in a top-down shooter.
The game features an episodic story mode and ongoing quick-play mode.
In quick play, Reese attempts to rescue fallen Resistance soldiers. T-800s and Hunter-Killer tanks attempt to stop Kyle at every turn. Power-ups, health bars and improved weapons, such as bazookas and Gatling guns, help Kyle stay on his feet.
A planned update will take Kyle underground to face the machines on their turf.
“Combining Dark Horse Comics’ extensive catalog of material and our game-development expertise has been a great experience and opportunity that we hope to continue long into the future,” Big Head’s
Also available as “Terminator Salvation” is in theaters is an app of the same name, a 3-D third-person shooter in which gamers can play as John Connor and Marcus Wright.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients