Could ‘Transformers 2′ be summer’s biggest opening?
At this point in the sales cycle, “Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen” is outpacing “X-Men Origins: Wolverine,” “Up,” “Star Trek,” “Night at the Museum 2″ and “Angels and Demons” in pre-sales at MovieTickets.com.
As of 12 p.m. ET today, “Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen” accounts for 83 percent of ticket sales at MovieTickets.com.
Most of the fans aching to see “Transformers 2″ were influenced by the first film, according to a Movietickets.com poll, reproduced below.
WEEKLY MOVIETICKETS.COM POLL
What has most influenced your desire to see “Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen”?
72% – Transformers (2007)
16% – The original television series
12% – The trailer
Total Votes on MovieTickets.com: 4,242
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 4046At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 3397Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 3003How to help tornado victims
- 2509Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 1115Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 620Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 439Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 371Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 366Hospitals treat more than 120 after Oklahoma tornado
- 314OKC Thunder: Thunder stuck with worst-case scenario
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients