“Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen” already selling out
Hundreds of tomorrow night’s midnight show times for Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen have sold out, and the film makes up 76 percent today’s ticket sales at Fandango.com, according to information from the company.
Tulsa is among cities with sellouts; also included are New York, San Francisco, Washington, D.C., Chicago, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, Albuquerque, Denver, Houston, Nashville, Orlando, Colorado Springs, Fresno and Buford, Georgia. Some theaters are adding 4 a.m. screenings to handle demand.
The film is selling twice as many tickets at Fandango as the first “Transformers” at this point in the sales cycle.
And Megan Fox and Shia LaBeouf, while popular, don’t appear to be the only draws. A poll at Fandango of more than 2,000 moviegoers planning to see “Transformers 2″ indicates a majority of them would see “Transformers 3″ without LaBeouf or Fox.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients