More War Machine in Iron Man 2 TV spot
Paramount aired this Iron Man 2 TV spot during the Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice awards. Thanks to Movie Web for the tip.
There’s not a ton we haven’t seen before, but there is a little bit more from Scarlett Johansson and Don Cheadle. Fans first saw Iron Man’s love for donuts in the Comic-Con footage, if they were one of the thousands who packed Hall H back last summer. And much of the other footage is reworked from the post-Oscars trailer.
The new stuff shows Johansson’s Black Widow character, speaking without a Russian accent, though that doesn’t bother me too much — if she’s a spy, wouldn’t she know how to hide it? And there’s new footage of Iron Man and War Machine teaming up.
How did you like the spot? Feel free to share your thoughts below in the comments!
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 31709Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 22246Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7126OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6322Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5037OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4484Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3553Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3509Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3313Oklahoma City Thunder: The time has come for OKC's young players
- 3242Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients