Dr. Horrible goes 8 bit
Via Mashable comes word of one of the most fantastically geeky things I’ve seen recently – Act I of Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog adapted into a (nonplayable) 8-bit flash game. Created by YouTube user DoctorOctoroc. Virtual Neil Patrick Harris as Mario-style 8-bit character attempting to build a freeze ray? Sold. For those who somehow missed out, “Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog” was a fantastic web series created by Joss Whedon (“Buffy the Vampire Slayer”).
- Matt Price
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 81708Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16515OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12409Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 12217Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12064Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 10403Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 9163How to help tornado victims
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma tornado victims identified
- 8558Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8505Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients